Keno is a casino game where players have to choose 1 to 10 numbers from the given table of numbers ranging from 1 to 80, much like Bingo. The numbers are then drawn and depending on how many of them you got right, you get a payout.
How to Play Keno Online
- Start by choosing one of the following Keno games available.
- Once you load in the game you are met with the following. A board of numbers with numbers 1-80, a bet amount, and the play, AUTOPLAY, undo, and clear buttons.
- The first thing you will want to do is select your number. You can select up to 10 numbers.
- Once your numbers are picked out, your next step is to choose your bet amount. You can bet the amount of 1-5. Once your bet is set it's time to hit play.
- Hitting play starts the first round. 10 balls land on a number spot on the board. On the left-hand side, the game asks if you would like to double your bet.
- At this time, you may double your bet and continue the round or hit the deny button. If you deny the round ends.
- Should you choose to accept the double the game continues distributing out more balls, landing on more numbers. This process continues by asking if you would like to double your bet. It does this for a total of 7 chances to double your bet.
- At the end of all 7 rounds, your earnings are added up. On the right-hand side, the game will display how many hits you have on the board and what those earnings are worth. In the Win window, you will see the total earnings won for the round.
- This is not the end of the round. You can either continue with another round or clear your numbers and start from scratch.